- MNP Information Service is a facility provided by SKMM that enable the public to check their mobile number status whether it belongs in the same network operator or otherwise.
- Please be informed that permitted attempt for query is limited to 20 times per number
Steps to do the checking
- Select the initial number from the dropdown list
- Fill in the first number in the Call From textbox and the second number to compare in the Call To textbox
- Fill in the captcha code in the captcha textbox
- Click on the 'Search' button
- Below is the Result Message that will be displayed accordingly to the search result
|Successful Query OnNet
|Result: The numbers are from the same mobile operator as at <date>, <time>
|Successful Query OffNet
|Result: The numbers are from different mobile operator as at <date>, <time>
|Our apology. The system is temporarily offline.
|The number of attempts exceeded the maximum number permitted.